Monday 23 May 2011

May 2011 UK Freebootaz meet @ Warhammer World

This weekend see the meeting of the UK Freebootaz at Games Workshop's Warhammer World (WW).

Most of the guys will be there Saturday & Sunday with some of us die hards getting there on the Friday night for a few drinks. It will see me pitching my Necrons at 1750 points against MickeyP2K's Imperial Armour Guard list. I may bring a surprise of a Pylon or Tomb Stalker along for the fun.

I will update the Blog with the result and what went down over the course of the week end.

Courage & Honour

WookieJedi

1 comment:

Boomstick said...

Im frustrated as again i wont be able to make it to this one as work have decided to give me an extra weekend shift, grrr, more money for toys tho so there is a plus side.

For fighting an armoured company with Necrons i find you very brave, but the Tomb Stalker will be be a nice addition, the Pylon would make it a little unfair tho in my opinion as its a super heavy, unless he fields a Baneblade or something.